Overall, the Search Engine Optimization process can
be described by the following
- Website Analysis:In-depth analysis of the
client’s website in order to fully optimize the content, structure
and traffic flow. Access to detailed web log files are crucial in
Keywords Optimization: Identify,
compare and select ultimate keywords/phrases. This stage involves
extensive analysis of the competitor’s websites, meta tags and
- Meta Tags & Web Page Optimization: Meta
tags are generated based on the selected key word/phrases and
placed on the pages of the client’s website.
- Submission of Web Pages: Optimized web pages
are submitted to leading search engines and categories for top
placements and positioning.
- Link Optimization: Add relevant external
inbound links and outbound links to and from other websites. Link
Optimization is also a significant factor in Search Engine
Optimization. We have learnt from our experience that if website's
links are properly optimized that can result into top search
engine positioning and placement.
- Reporting: There are many types of reports,
but for the most part these reports can be segmented into 5 basic
- Search Engine Ranking / Positioning Report: Lists all keywords by search engines and their respective
ranking. The detailed reports include ranking for root and
- Search Engine Original Ranking: Reports
current ranking compared to ranking prior to the SEO campaign
for each keywords.
- Search Engine Submission Report: Lists the
last time submissions made to each of the search engines.
The detailed reports include specific submission information to
- Search Engine Link Report: Lists all new
external inbound links from other websites and external outbound
links to other websites.
- Search Engine Maintenance Report: Journals
all activities associated with an SEO campaign.
- Maintenance: Analyze results and revise
tactics to maintain or improve search engine
Optimization work continues long after the
optimized site is launched. The continued areas of effort fall
into 4 basic categories.
- Analysis and revision of page optimization: The competitive environment is a moving target. To maintain top
ranking, SEO Analysts must evaluate the results and make
tactical modifications based on performance
- Adaptation to search engine algorithm
changes: Search engines are constantly modifying their
ranking algorithms. It is not unusual to see several changes
each year for each search engine. These changes must be
identified and analyzed in order to maintain top
- External link structure maintenance: Over
time, websites change their design. These changes can affect or
“break” inbound or outbound external links which can adversely
affect website ranking.
- Continued submissions to search engines: Over time, search engines “clean house” and drop older site
pages from their database. Sometimes pages are dropped
inadvertently. Whether purposely or not, search engines must be
monitored continually to be sure website pages are properly
indexed or resubmitted pages that have been dropped. To improve
positioning or placement in search engines, web pages should be
re-submitted over the period of time.
Search Engine Optimization- TIPS
Search Engines & Directories
Some of leading search engines and directories